Sunday, February 3, 2013

Life Is A Journey, Get Moving!

"What Affects The Mind, Effects The Body"
Life isn't slowing down for you, me or anyone. The BIG question of the day is "What's my Purpose" or "Why am here" or "How to get pass, the past?

I realized my purpose in life is all of those lessons I learned through my experiences. My willingness to be authentic and transparent with others so that they may truly began to understand that they are not alone in what they go through. I began to understand the reason I am here. If none of us are willing to ‘put it out there’ how can we help anyone? How can this one person help me in an awful situation that you work with everyday begin to heal?

I believe that God works through us and that it is our duty to share our stories as a means of healing for others. A means to understanding one another. A means to a better life filled with an abundance of joy, happiness, peace and love.

Find out what we are learning and how lives are changing all over the World.

With some life coaching we can see how quickly you can be inspired to change your own life.

WWW.BODYEFFX.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review